Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Sale A Bration Open House & Retired Items Sale

Come join me on January 24th to kick of Sale-A-Bration and the new Mini Occasions Catalogue.

Sunday, January 24th from  1 - 3PM
Please call or e-mail for directions.

Here's your chance to play with the new products available from the mini occasions catalogue and the Sale-a-bration catalogue.





But there's more!

To make room for all the new Stampin' Up! products I will be receiving (and the new baby on its way!), I must sell all my retired SU product and other scrapbook items.

Here's a quick peek:

Garage sale photo

Garage sale

The majority of these items have not been used or are gently used.

Check in soon and I'll have a list of some of the items up for grabs.

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com