Sunday, January 17, 2010

Tea for Two - 365 Cards

365 Tea Time

I came across this card challenge blog ~ 365 Cards ~ purely by accident, but I'm so glad that I did.

This card was made for Day 320 - Tea for Two. I'm not fond of tea or coffee, but I felt this cute cup from the Pun Fun set would work for this challenge. I'm really loving the colors of pinks, reds and browns at the moment. Maybe next week, I'll start using non-traditional combos. We'll see.

Thanks for stopping by!

The Goods:

Stamps: Pun Fun, All Holidays
Paper: Real Red, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Other stuff: Gold brads, circle punch, scallop trim border punch

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

sheila, your card is absolutely darling! I'm sooo glad that you found us...hope to see you again:)

P.S. I'm canadian and use to live in vancouver too:)

Lea L. said...

This is darling! I love that cute tea cup image! Great job with the challenge!

♥Lea

Pam said...

Very pretty card!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com