Thursday, February 4, 2010

Inspired Crafters - SSC #5


I love linear and/or grid sketches! So this challenge at Inspired Crafters was a fun one. Actually, all their challenges are fun.

For this sketch challenge, the bright tropical waters and colorful fish in my snorkelling photos were screaming blue and orange. So, I used SU's tempting turquoise textured cardstock as my base and Basic Grey offbeat for the orange patterned paper accent. It was hard to part with the orange. I had been hoarding it for a while. ;)

The sketch included some sewing or stitching on the layout. I haven't caught onto that aspect of scrapbooking yet, partly because I don't have a sewing machine. Who knows? Maybe it will show itself in a future layout.

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I love the colors that you used. They look fabulous with your pictures! I'm so glad to see you playing with our challenges, and glad that you are enjoying them!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com