Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Unscripted Sketches #40


Unscripted Sketches is another great card challenge blog out there. I played along with challenge #40.

For this card, I wanted to use pink. Lots and lots of pink. So, I used the Sending Love paper (which I am trying not to hoard), Pretty in Pink and Melon Mambo cardstock.
And...I wanted to simulate the puffy icing technique I had been seeing on several different blogs on the stamped cake image. To make the icing, I glued microbeads to the image. It worked!


Thanks for stopping by!

The Goods:

Stamp Sets: Well-Scripted, Happy Moments
Cardstock: Pink Passion, Pretty in Pink, Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
Designer Paper: Sending Love
Ink: Basic Black, Chocolate Chip
Other: Melon Mambo grosgrain ribbon, microbeads, silver eyelets 

2 comments:

dstandard said...

Great job with the sketch - love your card!

Sarah said...

WOW that cake looks good enough to eat!!! LOVE the effect you achieved. GREAT take on this weeks sketch.
Thanks for playing along with US this week.
Sarah M
Unscripted DT

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com