Saturday, April 10, 2010

Raise the Bar - Let's Spring For It!

A spring challenge at Raise The Bar! Gotta love these challenges. They are so unique.

Raise the Bar - Spring

Spring brings about flowers and insects. And, butterflies are the among the prettiest insects out there!
I broke out my neglected butterfly punches along with the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set. As well, I used the soon-to-retire colors Close to Cocoa, Orchid Opulence and Barely Banana.

Raise the Bar - Spring close up

It's always sad to see favorites like Close to Cocoa go, but the new SU! color palette is so refreshing and modern. I'm looking forward to playing with all the new colors.

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

I'm so glad you enjoy our challenges!! This is gorgeous and butterflies are a definite sign of spring!! Thanks for joining us at Raise The Bar!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com