Monday, April 5, 2010

TESC 107, plus a new Promo

My card for this week's Taylored Expressions sketch.

TESC 107

I hope you can see it, but if not, I created a layered rose using the image from the Fifth Avenue Floral set. I colored each section using Stampin' Pastels and pieced the elements together using dimensionals.

When Fifth Avenue Floral first came out, it was a must have on my wish list. I never get tired of using this stamp set. It's so elegant and there are so many different ways to use it.

For a limited time, Stampin' Up! is offering select stamp sets at 20% off. Fifth Avenue Floral is included in this offer. These stamp sets are perfect for your spring-themed creations. Order online or contact me for details.

Item              Description                Discount Price

113824         Greenhouse Garden         $27.96

113734         Fifth Avenue Floral          $26.36

111578         Flower Fancy                  $39.16

113258         Trendy Trees                  $19.16

 
Thanks for looking!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com