Monday, July 26, 2010

It's not easy...

being green.

Pollycraft - Tortoise

After successfully completing the first part of the Pollycraft challenge, I was given another freebie for Part 2. How cute are the tortoises?

Since the challenge was to "think green", I went ahead and coloured the cuties in all shades of green that I could find. The base of the card is Old Olive and the ribbon is Certainly Celery. I can't remember all the greens I used to colour the tortoises, but there should be more than four.

The image made me think of friendships, so thus, the sentiment from the "All Holidays" set.

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blog Siggy

2 comments:

Paula said...

LOVE IT sheila!!

Love the sentiment!

thanks for 'flashing your freebie'

Paula x

Hands On said...

This is so cute Sheila! And you used my favourite sentiment. Love it!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com