Saturday, July 17, 2010

One of my favorite things

Another great sketch challenge from Everything But the Kitchen Sink. Imagine my surprise when I learned that I was named a "domestic diva" for this card. I don't usually get my cards recognized, so this was a great honour.

For this sketch, I decided to create a digital scrapbook page.

Favorite Things

The stuff I used:
Digi Kit: Funky Elephant Kit from Adori Graphics
Polaroid Frames: Kayla Aimee
Journalling Block: Karla Dudley

The journalling is a phrase from the new Canon commercial featuring its new camera. Don't know which version. Anyway, the commercial features a baby being filmed and photographed with the new camera. Near the end of the commercial, someone sings the phrase above.

Being a new mom, everything about Baby Z is fascinating, so he's clearly my most favorite thing and will be forever.

Thanks for stopping by today!

4 comments:

Polka Dot Door Designs said...

I love this, so cute!

Ann said...

Love that you did a LO instead of a card...awesome colors and such cute pics! Thanks for playing at EBTKS!

Courtney Baker said...

Oh that is just way cute! I love the design. Thanks for playing along with EBTKS!

Winter said...

So cute! I love the pics! Thanks so much for playing with us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com