Friday, July 2, 2010

Red velvet, white & blue

Cupcake Inspirations 65

Today's card was inspired by this photo from Cupcake Inspirations.


I wanted to create a cupcake shop window using the Crazy for Cupcakes set. I stamped the cupcake image with Staz-on ink and coloured it with markers. The awning was punched using the scallop edge punch. Of course, the larger cuppies were punched from my MS punch.

Cupcake Inspirations 65

Inside, I stamped a sentiment and another round of cupcakes.

Cupcake Inspirations 65

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is fabulous, I luv the depth on the cupcakes...have a fantastic weekend!

enjoy *~*

Rachel Hope said...

Mmmm, How much is that cupcake in the window? :) Thanks for playing along with the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com