Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Bugs!

Clean & Simple FTL 102

My lady bugs card...inspired by the Clean & Simple FTL 102 challenge.

I made a similar card before with only one lady bug. With three bugs, I had to be a bit more aware of the spacing and I realize now that I should have used a smaller scallop punch. Oh well, live & learn.

The lighting is a little off due to the overhead fluorescent lights where I'm working. I used retired paper - Sending Love - to create the lady bug bodies and punched a circle for the heads. The ribbon is Real Red grosgrain and the sentiment is from the Flight of the Butterfly set.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How fun these giant, 3D ladybugs are.

Liz said...

This card is amazing! How freaking cute are those 3-D lady bugs! I love it!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com