Thursday, August 19, 2010

I Scrapbooked!

The paper kind!

Bath Fun

I created this layout for the August Sketch Challenge at Art Freckles. My little boy hated his first bath and screeched the entire time. Poor baby!



The base of this layout was in Basic Gray. I used the Playdate designer series paper for my background. The red patterned paper is from Scenic Route, but they are no longer in business. The letter stickers are from my huge stash of AC Thickers. Buttons and chocolate chip ribbon tied everything together.

I'm so glad that I have a little more time (although it's late at night!) to scrapbook again. It's also fun to mix and match current Stampin' Up! product with my existing stash and see that they all go great together.

Thanks for dropping by today!

3 comments:

Renée said...

Love this Layout Sheila! You did such a fab job with the sketch! I have lots of SR paper to use up myself. Your boy must be getting so big! Hopefully he's loving his baths more now:)

Betty said...

Love it! even more b/c i met the daddy! love what you did with the bubbles and the buttons!

thestampingrounds.com said...

Love this layout! Thanks for sharing it!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com