Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sleep is for the weak!

Sleep is certainly precious. And while Baby Z and I are in the midst of a sleep regression, I thought I would take the opportunity to create a layout of his early sleeping habits for The Inspired Scrapper challenge. The photos were taken about 3 months ago.
Sleep is for the Weak

The sketch I followed:


I love the Play Date designer series paper. It's so cute that I am going to use up all of it for layouts! What I love about the paper I used for this layout is that it coordinates with a couple of stamp sets: Forest Friends and Funky Four. I used the owl from the Forest Friends set -- because what is more appropriate than a nocturnal animal to describe a baby's sleep patterns?

The base of the layout is in Crumb Cake (formerly craft), 12 x 12 textured cardstock. A variety of ribbons to dress it up.

Sleep will come one day...

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Jo said...

Hi Sheila! i love your interpretation of the sketch! and those little owl stamps and so cute! thanks so much for playing along with the Inspired Scrapper!

Jillian said...

Hi Sheila! Thanks for stopping by and playing along at The Inspired Scrapper!! I really like how you switched the sketch up a it with your photo placement! :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com