Saturday, August 14, 2010

Stampin' Royalty #32

This is my first SR challenge -- ever!! Where have I been? And what have I been missing? The lovely goddesses of this challenge blog are super-talented and fun. I would know because we're all members of the same Stampin' Up! family.

Back to the challenge.
We were asked to create a crafty item with the colors above. So, I came up with this:

SR 32

I used the very popular hydrangea image from the Because I Care set - a hostess set, sadly, not for sale. The image was stamped with Staz-On ink onto watercolor paper. Using the Cherry Cobler marker and an aquapainter, I colored away.

The Daffodil Delight background was letter-pressed using the debossed side of the Vintage Wall folder. Cherry Cobler is the accent color. A satin ribbon in Not Quite Navy added the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

Shanda Stirk said...

Your card is lovely - I like how you just put the green in the leaves and the flower is so pretty. Thanks for entering in our Stampin' Royalty challenge - hope you will join us again!

Sandra Farrell said...

Great job with the colour combo. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com