Saturday, September 18, 2010

Hey Baby!

The stork has been busy around here. And so, I made another baby card.

Cardabilities 11

This card was based on this week's Cardabilities sketch and a stitching challenge for Stampin' Royalty.


Since I don't have any baby stamps, I had to create a pram using my punches. The pram turned out better than I expected. The stitching on the striped ribbon...not so well. I should have used thread that was not so thick, but when you're trying to use up stash... 

If you look closely, you can see the glimmer brad attached to the sentiment. The glimmer brads are new and I may end up hoarding them! I need to make more projects with them.

Thanks for looking!

6 comments:

Creative Char said...

Great card! I love the baby carriage - the buttons for wheels are the cutest thing! Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities.

~amy~ said...

such a SWEET card...love your use of punches...very creative! That brad adds a nice punch of bling! Thanks for joining us at Cardabilities!

Tammy said...

What a creative little baby carriage! It's so cute! Glad you got to play with us at Cardabilities!

April said...

Awwww, how sweet! These are perfect colors together...
- April

Rhonda V. said...

Ok, I just have to tell you that little carriage is the CUTEST stinking thing I've seen all day!!! LOVE it - still smiling!

Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us at Cardabilities!

BrandiLynn said...

Thank you for playing with us at cardabilities love your ribbon work. I hope you come back and play with us again, we have another great sketch for you today :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com