Tuesday, September 28, 2010

On My Desk...

Here we are again! It's been a week since I posted anything. Partly due to my lost crafting mojo. It seems to be failing me lately.

On My Desk

The desk...Creative chaos, as always. The project in view is a mini-album of Baby Z for his grandma. Something she can keep in her purse and show off.

Yup, the fabric panels are still in the same spot as last week...untouched. One day.

On My Desk

I decided to show you above the desk today. Here are my stamp sets. As a result of my yard sale during the summer, I was able to clear out quite a few items, so this is pretty good. Time for more shopping!

Baby Z visits Krispy Kreme

Baby Z went on his first road trip to the USA. We visited Washington state which is only a mere 45 minutes from Vancouver. He did quite well. And a visit to Krispy Kreme was necessary for Mommy & Daddy. Baby Z practiced his sitting skills.

Thanks for visiting. Please stop by http://www.stamping-ground.blogspot.com/ to see what all this "desk stuff" is all about.

24 comments:

Linda Elbourne said...

Creative Chaos is a good thing and how cute is Baby Z ... adorable

Wipso said...

I love visiting you blog to see how Baby Z is growing. So cute :-)
A x

Sue said...

Hi ya Sheila
lovely creative desk, fabby piccies of baby z,have great day, happy WOYWW, sue,x

Helen said...

How cute does Baby Z look! Hope you find your crafting mojo soon.

S said...

Cute start on the album. I'm a big SU stamp fan too!

Tracy Evans said...

Baby Z is just so adorable and how cute does he look on a trip out, bless. Loved my snoop, thanks. Tracy Evans (18).

The Taming of the Glue said...

Baby Z is sooo cute! Making albums of his photos should get the mojo going again. Pam (12)

Katie said...

How cute!! I bet grandma is going to love that album!

Katie (83)

sasa said...

Great space - lots to see. You'll have a ball with the shoot - see you soon with the outcome!


Sarah (sasa 27)

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beautiful work and great WOYWW space, thanks for sharing, hugs Heidi (#32) xxx

Lou and Mel said...

The Baby mini book looks fantastic - I dont think your mojo's lost at all!

Daniele said...

great mini book of baby Z thanks for the peek
hugs

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Baby Z looks happy today. Sorry about your mojo. It looks pretty active with that book you are making for a proud grandmother. Happy WOYWW (#1).

Julia Dunnit said...

Yepo - there's room on those shelves for more! Give that baby a big hug from me, he is too irresistible - the brag book for grandma is a lovely idea, like the number paper.

Susan Allan said...

Happy workplace... gorgeous baby!!

Have fun
Sue xx 15

Ohhh Snap said...

What a cutie he is! Grandma definitely needs a mini-book for her purse :D. Hope your mojo comes back soon. TFS!

butlersabroad said...

Sweet album for Grandma, she'll love it. Nice empty shelves waiting to be filled too!

Hugs
Brenda

Linda C said...

The best way to jump start your Mojo is a shopping trip :)

Oh that baby is too cute. Lucky Grandma to get that scrapbook. Hurry, Christmas is coming! :)

Linda #125

Twiglet said...

Perfect little babe. Think I need a mojo boost too. Lots of ideas but can't get down to it!!

Neet said...

I just love seeing your baby photos. Great desk too.

downrightcrafty said...

wow now that is messy love it
thanks for the return belated snoop
Hugs Kate xx

oneoff said...

That is a sweetheart Baby Z, and I am sure that his parents need sustenance at Krispy Kreme to keep up with him. Wishing you an early return of your crafty mojo.

nerllybird said...

The mini album looks lovely. Hope your mojo returns soon! Helen (16)

Jill Sarginson said...

creative chaos ... I like that!! :)
Love your blog .... just doing some surfing!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com