Saturday, September 11, 2010

A Taste of Fall

Raise the Bar Challenge #35

This week's challenge at Raise the Bar is to use the colors orange, brown and green. Being a lover of orange, this challenge was calling my name. Thanks, Joni!

As you can see, I'm still very in love with the vintage wall embossing folder. The lovely fruits image is from a set called Studio Sketches. I colored the image with my aqua painter on watercolor paper. If you are a lover (or liker) of still life art, then this stamp set is for you. Really sophisticated and very cool.

I made another attempt at this card, but without so much green. My apologies for the poor picture quality.
Raise the Bar Challenge 35 (additional)

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comments:

Anita Hovey said...

Lovely card. Thanks for playing Raise the Bar this week.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com