Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Discovering the fist

Yum Fist

Baby Z discovered his hands a few months ago. It's really cute when a baby reaches this milestone as they can't stop putting their hands into their mouths. In Baby Z's case, he tries to shove his entire fist into his mouth and more...

I based my layout on the Sketchabilities sketch below and Scrap That Baby!'s prompt.


Other than the ribbons and the strip of yellow patterned paper, the layout consists of Stampin' Up! products. I am using up the rest of the Playdate paper and I'm down to two sheets. I've never used up an entire package before! I'm almost tempted to order another package.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Jingle said...

This is such an adorable layout!

Rebecca Pelletier said...

haha!! Love it!

Yara said...

This is beautiful! Love the colors! Thanks for playing with us at Sketchabilities!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com