Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting started on Christmas

Cardabilities 13

I figured this year I would get a head start on my stack of Christmas cards. Usually, I wait until the end of November and scramble to get them done. Then, I procrastinate on mailing them...

I used the sketch from Cardabilities to make this card.


I just love the Candy Cane designer paper. Lots of bling and lots of cute designs. The sentiment is from the Word Play set and the poinsetta image is from the Bells & Boughs set.

Thanks for looking!

12 comments:

Hands to Work, Hearts to God said...

Great card! Really special! I'm sure your friends would love it! Patsy

Stacy said...

Love what you did with the sketch! ( I too have a habit of procrastinating on the xmas cards! )
Hugs, stacy

Stacy said...

Love what you did with the sketch! ( I too have a habit of procrastinating on the xmas cards! )
Hugs, stacy

S said...

Love what you've done with those SU products.

Martha said...

this is beautiful!

Cardabilities said...

love the colours, thank you for joining in

Abby said...

Fabulous holiday card! Love the shiny stripe! Thanks for participating at Cardabilities! :)

Rhonda V. said...

You are sooo inspiring me to start working with some Christmas paper! Great work with the sketch!

Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!!!

Deb Mitchell said...

Just Beautiful- I love your card as it is so yummy!:)

Hugz

Deb

April said...

This is a great Christmas card for sure! Thanks for playing along with us at Cardabilities!
- April

Creative Char said...

Adorable! Love that striped paper! Thanks for playing with us at Cardabilities!

Sasya said...

gorgeous work!! love the color combo!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com