Friday, October 8, 2010

Heavy Metal

OLW 23

This week's One-Layer Wednesday challenge was to create a card with a metallic element.

I decided to create a romantic birthday card. The Eiffel Tower image was embossed using a hematite colored embossing powder and popped up with dimensionals. The image behind the Tower was embossed with clear powder. I love how it also turned out metallic.

Finally, I added three rhinestones to the bottom of the sentiment because sometimes romance needs bling.

Thanks for looking.

5 comments:

Susan said...

I love it! The addition of the bling was definitely a good idea.

Susan Raihala said...

Wow! What an elegant, pretty, and yes, romantic card! Thanks so much for playing along with the OLW challenge!!!!

Nicole said...

I really like this, especially how your white space is silver (that is how the cardstock looks on my monitor).

Doris said...

Beautiful! The bling was just the right touch, too.

Monica K. said...

This is so awesome! It looks like something you'd buy in a fine boutique store. Very elegant! :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com