Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Clean, crisp & linen

Inspired Crafters challenge

The Inspired Crafters Challenge blog is back after a hiatus and I cannot be happier. They have very unique challenges and I always love what the design team comes up with.

This challenge I turned into a two-parter. The first part was to create a white-on-white card. I decided to go with a white-linen-black combination. The trick was to keep this card simple. It's my kind of card as I don't have much time and never really liked over-the-top cards.

The second part of the challenge was to create a Christmas card using a sketch:


My card, inspired by the sketch:

Inspired Crafters challenge

Thanks for visiting.

4 comments:

Banu said...

WOW..this card turned out just ab fab. Loved your take on the sketch. Very very pretty. We would love for you to participate in the November challenges.

Thanks
Banu

Amy said...

Gosh, both these cards are gorgeous! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Tener un día DINAMITA mi amigo!

Anonymous said...

Merci pour le post utile! Je n'aurais pas eu ce le contraire!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com