Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Happy Almost December!

Oooh, December almost is here! And so are all the festivities that come with it. I must admit, I am not one for participating in many holiday activities, preferring to stay home or hang out in a much more intimate gathering.

Today, I decided to share a card using some of the gorgeous designer fabric that is available at 50% off - today only!

Merry w fabric

I love the ruffled look on so many of the cards I've seen lately that I decided to recreate the same look. What's so wonderful about using this fabric is that I didn't have to sew. Just some staples and glue! Really!

The Candy Cane Christmas fabric coordinates so wonderfully with the designer paper. Now, looking closely at the photograph, I should have dusted off that speck on the ribbon. Oh well, not quite on the ball today.

Thanks for visiting!

The LAST Day!

    0 comments:

     

    Template by BloggerCandy.com