Saturday, November 13, 2010

Killer promotion!


Get 50% off the Starter Kit!

Become a Stampin' Up! demonstrator for only $107.50 - half off the regular price of $215!! This is an amazing offer that will only last until November 30th.

Why should you become a demonstrator? Well...here are the reasons I joined Stampin' Up!
  • Earn additional income while doing something I enjoy
  • Make new friends
  • Share my creativity and passion with my family and friends
  • Create amazing packages and gifts
  • Opportunity to earn free products and trips
Contact me today to learn how you can join in on the fun! This opportunity is too good to last!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good sait, its very interesting//

Anonymous said...

I like this site. Really nice place for all

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com