Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Purrrfect!

Art Freckles Nov Card challenges

I'm always on the lookout for easy sketches for cards as I find that I'm always short on time. This month's Art Freckles challenge was based on a Mojo Monday sketch.


The colours I used were Certainly Celery, Pumpkin Pie and Peach Parfait. I stamped the image (from the Pun Fun set) onto textured Very Vanilla cardstock using Staz-On in. Then, I stamped the image onto watercolour paper and, using aquapainters, coloured in the image. Once coloured, I cut out the image and popped it up using dimensionals.

The rest of the card used some simple embellishments in the form of ribbon and brads. Of course, a scallop border on one side for the finishing touch.

Thanks for visiting.

Be sure to read my post below on Stampin' Up!'s killer recruiting promotion! This deal is a steal!

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com