Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Rich Razzleberry & Red

Cardabilities 35

A Rich Razzleberry base with traditional Christmas colours. I thought I would be a little bold and try this combination out for the Cardabilities Challenge.

I cut out the Top Note die cut with chipboard first. Then, I placed strips of scrap paper along the die, making sure that the entire die was covered and taped the paper together to ensure that the strips stayed in place. The strips were glued onto the chipboard as one piece.

Unfortunately, I didn't plan my card very well. The poinsettias were meant to be at the bottom right of the card, but due to space constraints, I had to place them in the upper right. Rhinestones were placed in the centre of each poinsettia and added as a strip above the scallop circle.

Don't forget these awesome deals. They're only available until November 30th. So act fast!
  • Get 50% off the Starter Kit. A $375 value for only $107.50!
  • Free shipping on orders of $200 or more. Grab a friend and get shopping!
  • Plus 50% off select Stampin' Up! products. Visit my online store for a complete list of discounted items.

3 comments:

Sketchabilities said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sketchabilities said...

thank you for joining in with us over at Cardabilities, love the colours and the pointsettas

Sasya said...

oh absolutely beautiful!!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com