Saturday, November 20, 2010

Rub a dub dub

Rub a dub dub

Bath time for Baby Z! I created this page for the Sketchabilities challenge (see sketch below) and Scrap That Baby! Looking at the layout now, I realize that the top elements are crooked. I blame sleep-deprivation.


I introduced some hidden journaling onto this layout. This is the first time I've tried this technique and it's pretty cool.

I made sure to indicate that the viewer has to LIFT the top photo to see what is hidden beneath. I know that I will certainly forget and it's a great visual reminder.

Rub a dub dub - close

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

Bev said...

Your LO is so pretty as is the baby!

elisa said...

What a beautiful Lo and the baby is so cute!! thanks for playing with us at sketchabilities =)

Carly said...

Oh so cute! Love what you've done with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along! Hope you'll stop by again!

Anonymous said...

Way overcomes the race. I wish you never will stop and be creative - forever!

Sketchabilities said...

love the photos, thank you for joining in with us!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com