Friday, December 3, 2010

The Finished Product

The other day, I posted the photo that will be used for our Christmas card this year. Today, I will show you the full card.

Christmas card 2010

In keeping with the colour scheme, I mounted the photo onto Melon Mambo cardstock, tied a Certainly Celery satin ribbon around it and added three half-backed pearls.

Christmas card 2010 inside

Inside the card, I stamped the sentiment "A Merry Christmas" from the Bells & Boughs set. On the other side, I included highlights of this year.

Very quick and simple and completely necessary for this time of year.

Thanks for looking!

1 comments:

Kalyber said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and making a comment. My son got a 2nd place ribbon for his project and there was a lot of traffic at his booth which made us both happy.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com