Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Believe

Tuesday's word at 365 Cards was "Believe". The challenge was to create a card that evoked this meaning.

365 Cards Day 324 - Believe

For this card, I used a sentiment from the Word Play stamp set. To me, "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams", is a great sentiment to motivate someone if they need a little nudge or are at a crossroads and to let the receiver know you believe in them.

Unfortunately, this photo is over saturated. I took the photo under very low light and over compensated when I tried to adjust the colour. The colours I used were peach parfait and pretty in pink. The patterned paper is from Scenic Route.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jessica said...

lovely card! Great colors and perfect sentiment!

knopkiniukai said...

Nice card!

Sharanda said...

BEAUTIFUL card!! Love the vibrant colors... :o)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com