Saturday, January 8, 2011

Creative Scrappers #137

After a hectic week, I finally had some time to scrapbook.

Creative Scrappers 137

This layout was created for the Creative Scrappers #137 challenge. I think I barely made it for this week's entry.


The story behind the layout: My babe's 4-month old photo. He wasn't able to sit upright on his own or even propped up, but I wanted him slightly elevated. I used the breastfeeding pillow to give him some leverage. He helped out by clasping his hands and looking sweet.

Making the sketch my own: Instead of the circle accents around the page, I used hearts courtesy of the I {Heart} Hearts set and coordinating punches. I love stamping on my layouts, but it's a rare occurrence. So glad it happened on this layout.

Thanks for visiting.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com