Thursday, January 27, 2011

Just A Note

I wanted to create a layout without photographs, just words.

Just A Note

The story behind the layout: I was having an extremely rough day. My son was only 19 days old and I was going insane! Perhaps it was the newness of motherhood, the hormones, the sleep-deprivation...whatever...things were not going well. I wrote a note to my husband describing a few things that happened that day.

The journalling: "19 days old and already driving your mother insane. A note to your father about our day. Not good."

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

1 comments:

colleen said...

that is awesome....and one that all moms should see! So many believe it is all roses but beginnings are often hard, but never talked about. Good for you for sharing :o)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com