Friday, January 14, 2011

Pencil Lines Sketch 220

I hope I made it just in time for Pencil Lines Sketch 220 challenge.


I am loving the grid design by sketch designer Jennifer Pebbles. Clean and simple. Here's my take:

Delight

The story behind the layout: Some fun photos of my baby boy at 6 months. He was well into smiling and sitting up on his own.
Rather than using ribbon for the border as I normally would, I used a border sticker. I also used a portion of a border sticker in one of the squares. Love the border stickers since all I had to do was slap it down.

Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

3 comments:

said...

Super cute your page Sheila!

S said...

I like what you did with grid, especially at the bottom right.

HarmonySweetpea said...

Great layout Sheila. It must be easy having such a cute subject to photograph all the time!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com