Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A photo a day in 2011

In 2010, I was able to take a photo each day and document each moment. I am planning on continuing that this year. This year, I bought the Project Life kit from Becky Higgins because I found it to be more cost-effective than what I did last year.

Us & Project Life

The three of us and the Project Life kit. I hope that we can document this year as a family - that is more input from my husband - as it's a great memento for our son. To keep me inspired with this project, I've joined The Mom Creative's Project Life Tuesday.

The cover page:

Project Life Week 1

Project Life Week 1

For 2010, I organized my album in a Sunday to Saturday format. I intend to continue the same format in 2011. The photo for January 1st is on the cover page (because it's a Saturday).

A close-up of 1st photo of the year:

1st family photo of 2011

And a some photos from the past week:

Project Life Week 1

I hope many of you are considering a photo-a-day or a similar project. I would love to hear what you are doing and your ideas. Please leave a comment.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

5 comments:

MdmDragonfly said...

I'm doing my photo-journaling online. I once was very into scrapbooking and enjoyed it so much. Sadly, I lost everything in a fire and it's been years since I have done any actual hands on scrapping. However, this year I have decided to start taking pictures again and though I don't yet have the heart or the finances to do it with paper, I will be scrapping digitally.
Love your pics!

IAmMikki said...

I absolutely love the way you did your album! It's beautiful!

Jessica said...

Your album and photos are great! You have an adorable family. I can't wait to see more.

Banu said...

WOW..Awesome pictures. I will have to post mine later today when I get home. Loved your handwriting...I need to get that from Scrapbook fonts :)

Heather said...

What a beautiful family you have! Thanks for stopping by my blog yesterday. It is always nice to have new visitors. :)
Have a great week.
-heather

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com