Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Project 365 Tuesday

I'm playing along with Project Life Tuesday over at The Mom Creative. This is to keep me motivated at keeping up to date with the photo-a-day project.



This week was not a very good week as far as photography goes. I was not inspired to take photos. Nothing really jumped out at me. I did some searching and found this neat link for weekly photo prompts.

Here is a snapshot of our week.

Project Life Tuesday: Week 2

This week, we visited Grouse Mountain and played in the snow. We stayed home for most of the week, visited friends and were generally lazy. DH was lucky to have a few days off this week - a rarity.


Most of my photos are of Baby Z as he is the most interesting subject to photograph. Hopefully, with the photo prompts, I can branch out and take photos of other things.

Thanks for visiting. Hope your photo-a-day project is going well.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Banu said...

Sheila, thanks for the link :) Baby Z's photos are way too cute :) I agree with you about the participation - keeps me on toes.

Heather said...

Such a sweet baby! He really is precious! It looks like you guys had a lot of snow! Hope it was fun!

Pam Roberts said...

I like the prompts! Thanks!It is sometimes difficult to find a story in daily life, but once all put together, you'll have something to treasure! {especially as your little one grows}.

brad & lesley said...

Hi Sheila! Thanks for stopping by my blog last week, and for your magnet craft idea. I'll be looking into it! Also, I LOVE your PL title page. Gorgeous!

Ginger@From The Cocoon said...

Photo prompts are totally acceptable ...lol.

Great job on the week :)

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com