Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365: Week 3

Here's a look at Week 3 of Project Life.

Project 365: Week 3

These are photos I plan to print at a later date and insert into my Project Life album. This photo of the day template is available from Anna Apsnes. I typed in the days of the week in Photoshop in my own font.

Sunday: Grocery shopping. Bought herbs.
Monday: Baby Z is learning to stand on his own with some help from Mommy.
Tuesday: A close-up of Baby Z. He's flashing his two teeth.
Wednesday: A blurry photo of us with the self-timer. I realized later that the camera was focused on the lamp behind us. Ugh!
Thursday: Daddy and Baby Z taking a break from some hard work at the computer.
Friday: Grandpa's birthday.
Saturday: Grandpa and Baby Z. The babe fell asleep during the party and Grandpa missed his chance for a photo. We did a do-over Saturday evening.

Thanks for visiting!

Join in!




Photobucket

6 comments:

Steph said...

I love the 2 teeth shots! So sweet!

The Blackburn Buzz said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

LOVE checking out your pictures. Such a sweet, sweet family!

:) Anne

GinH said...

Baby Z is so cute!! Love the orange and the way you're doing these layouts - so cute!

Ginger@From The Cocoon said...

Lovin' your pictures :)

A Homemaker's Heart said...

Beautiful layout! Thank you for the idea to add pages into our books like this :) You may have just solved my little dilemma on how to handle all the extras.

Blessings, Tamara

Christina said...

Your son is adorable! Great shots this week!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com