Thursday, February 10, 2011

Hearts and lots of them!

Stampin Royalty 58

This week's challenge at Stampin' Royalty is "Hearts, hearts and more hearts!" I realized that I haven't used any of my glitter paper or any of my new stash. Crazy, isn't it?

For this card, I had to use the mess-free glitter paper and punched out hearts with various punches. The hearts were arranged on a top-note die cut, which was sponged with real red ink, and adhered to chocolate chip cardstock. Yum.

I scrunched up the ribbon and then gave up part way because it was late and I was getting tired. I decided to leave it as is.

Hope your day is fantastic. Thanks for visiting.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Hands On said...

Great card Sheila. Love the scrunchy ribbon and the button. So glad you played with us this week @ Stampin' Royalty.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com