Friday, February 18, 2011

Inspired Crafters sketch challenge

I finally broke into the box of sale-a-bration goodies that have been sitting underneath my craft table for a few weeks now. I don't know anyone who could have resisted playing with all the fun product for that long!

Inspired Crafters Feb 2011 Challenge

This colourful birthday card uses patterned paper and buttons from the Ice Cream Parlor set. The trim is new and awesome! It's called pom-pom trim in Tangerine Tango. Love it!

The card was inspired by this sketch from the Inspired Crafters:


I love Banu's sketches. As you can see, I stayed pretty close to the sketch.

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sara Paschal said...

Thanks for playing along on the IC blog Shelia. I love your creation the dp and flowers so YUMMY;)

Banu said...

Sheila, Beautiful card. Loved it. Those patterned papers go so well together. Awesome take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along with Inspired Crafters challenge.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com