Sunday, February 27, 2011

My sleeping beauties

So, it's the end of the month. Valentine's Day is over. I found time to play over at Scrap That Baby! and Art Freckles and make a layout about love.

Art Freckles dared me to use this sketch from PageMaps and Scrap That Baby! challenged me to create a layout that started with "I love".


Here is the layout:

my sleeping beauties

The story behind the layout: It was an early morning. Most likely due to multiple wakings and exhaustion, Baby Z ended up in our bed (again!). I woke up to the sweetest sight - my boys in blissful slumber. How I was coordinated enough to get the camera, I'll never know.

The stuff I used: I used Sahara Sand cardstock as my base. The patterned paper is the Ice Cream Parlour DSP, which is a freebie from the Sale-A-Bration catalogue, with a qualifying purchase. I punched the three large circles with the new 2 1/2" punch out of various stashes of paper. Lots of buttons and lots of hearts punched from glimmer paper. I added the Tangerine Tango pom-pom trim to the bottom of my layout because it's so cute.

Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

1 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Sheila, this is such a lovely layout. Perfect timing with the photo!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com