Saturday, February 26, 2011

My swap for regionals

Today, I am at the Vancouver Convention Centre attending my first ever (!) Stampin' Up! event! I'm so excited.

I'm sharing my swap with you.

Regional swap

I wasn't able to make as many as I would have liked, partly because I ran out of supplies and partly due to fatigue. That's the other reason my blogging has been so sparse lately. I'm just so tired.

I wanted to create an upbeat card and decided on the color combo of rich razzleberry, certainly celery and peach parfait. I used the Thanks for Caring set for the sentiment. The patterned paper is from the Ice Cream Parlour pack. It's such a fun paper pack with lots of matching elements.

Thanks for looking! I'm off to play with other Stampin' Up! die hards!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com