Monday, February 21, 2011

Valentine's Treat Bag

So, I'm a week late, but I thought I'd post the treat bag I made for Valentine's Day anyway and decided to submit to the Inspired Crafters' Anything But A Card Challenge.

Valentine's bag

I can't get enough of the glimmer paper. It rocks! I have one sheet left, so we'll see what else I can use it for.

The top note die is probably my favorite die. I cut two pieces: one in white and one in glimmer paper and layered them on top of each other. Then, I stamped a heart from Punch Potpourri onto a bag. The sentiment is from the Eat Chocolate set. A great stamp set. Totally wanted needed that set. I filled it with candy and attached the top note piece to the top of the bag.

Valentine's bag (1)

Mmmm. Chocolaty goodness. Thanks for looking! Off to get eat a chocolate bar.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Banu said...

WOW..this turned out just abfab. Loved that glitter paper and how you have decorated the bag. very neat. Thanks for playing with the IC Blog challenges.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com