Sunday, February 20, 2011

White on white challenge

The Inspired Crafter's white on white challenge was great fun for me. I love monochromatic schemed cards.

Inspired Crafters Feb 2011 Challenge

This is card isn't completely white as I couldn't resist using some sparkly embossing powder to make the flower petals stand out a little more. I sure do love the Build a Blossom set and punch. It beats having to cut out the petals by hand!

I used the Elegant Bouquet embossing folder on the card base. The flower petals were popped up with dimensionals. I added a brad from the hodgepodge hardware set. The sentiment is from the Create a Cupcake set.

Off to make another monochromatic card. Maybe orange on orange???

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Banu said...

oooh This card turned out just gorgeous. You have infact inspired me to CASE your card. Awesome. Thanks for playing along with us at IC blog.

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com