Tuesday, March 22, 2011

365: Week 11

Week 11. I can't believe that spring is here. These are some of my photos this week.

365: Week 11

Baby Z proudly showing off the paper he pulled from the recycling. The photo is blurry because the baby moves so quickly.

365: Week 11

Cupcakes I bought to celebrate St. Patrick's Day from Big City Cupcakes. Only one is green. They were all delicious.

365: Week 11

One of the meals my husband made this week. BBQ chicken, green beans, rice and mash potatoes. Yes, two starches. Yum.

365: Week 11

He also made lobster risotto with scallops and shrimp. Very tasty. I'm very lucky.

Thanks for visiting!


365 is about taking a photo-a-day for an entire year. Project Life Tuesday is a weekly blog hop organized by The Mom Creative. Join in each week and share your photos.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Sara said...

Yes, you are very lucky! If my husband made dinner like that...let me rephrase...if my husband made dinner AT ALL, I wouldn't know what to do with myself. :) Wonderful pictures!

Susan said...

Great shots, your pictures made me very hungry!!!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com