Thursday, March 3, 2011

An exercise in gratitude

I've been following several blogs lately that have been engaging in daily gratitude, most notably thxthxthx.com and Karen Grunberg. So, I thought I would try it for a month and see how it goes.

Thinking back on the last few months, I have been pretty bitter about some things, holding grudges and thinking about negative thoughts. I'm trying to let all that negative energy go. I have a lot to be thankful for and I need to remind myself of the wonderful things that bless my life.

So here goes...

3-3-2011

Daily Gratitude is an exercise in giving thanks for something each day, no matter how trivial.

The notepad digital paper was designed by Karla Dudley. The font can be downloaded for free here.


Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com