Monday, March 7, 2011

I'm Just Sayin'...

No images. Just a sentiment. That is the challenge at Raise the Bar this week.

Raise the Bar 56

At the Stampin' Up! regionals last weekend, I fell in love with an Andy Warhol inspired card which featured just a sentiment. I decided to case the card, but use different stamps.

My method: A simple technique, really. I used a stamp from the Punch a Bunch Sale-a-Bration set and stamped the image four times in Versamark ink. The images were heat embossed with clear embossing powder. Using various ink colors, I sponged each punched image thoroughly and adhered the squares to the white cardstock. Lastly, I stamped a sentiment.

So fun. So artsy. Thanks for visiting!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Tess said...

I love this!

Vicki B in OP NY said...

I'm thankful for your visit on WOYWW. Now I get to discover a new artist - YOU ;-)
Vicki - A little inkling

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com