Saturday, March 26, 2011

A little eggo...

Over at Simplicity, we are asked to create a one-layer card that features an egg or eggs. Onto that in a second.

Because it is also Little Things week, we were asked,"What LITTLE THING could you not clean your house without?"

My response: "My little thing for cleaning my home is a maid, but because I lack the funds to hire one full-time, I must have rubber gloves."

Onto the card...

OLW 46

I created a card for both a boy and a girl that features the Easter bunny with some eggs. I used a masking technique to get Thumper to stand behind the eggs. On the Bashful Blue card, I drew in some grass to create additional depth. Both cards have a small strip of textured cardstock added near the bottom.

Cute. Easy. Love that. And I hope the little kids who will be receiving them love them too!

Stamp sets: Forest Friends, Nature Walk, All Holidays

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Debgem said...

Super sweet Easter cards, and I like that you've made them in blue and pink!

Love your home cleaning essential - I'd like one too!

Jenny said...

Great Easter cards and I love the boy girl idea too x

Pauline said...

I really liked your cards. Clever to use the masking idea. It made the image so cute.

Susan said...

This turned out so cute! I love the little bits of grass you added!

Cheryl said...

Very cute! Love the small strip of textured cardstock you added.

Bugged Designs said...

Simple and gorgeous, I love them!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com