Tuesday, March 22, 2011

On my desk...

Hello! Welcome to my always messy desk or as I call it "creative chaos".

WOYWW 94

A design team layout I am working on for Scrap that Baby! This is my first design team, so I'm pretty excited. Reveal day is not until the beginning of April.

WOYWW 94

A wider view. There's a whole lot of everything on this desk. Paper, fabric, buttons, ribbon, a toilet paper roll... All projects I am thinking about, but never start or finish. One day...

Onto the babe..

365: Week 11

Savoring the cuddles because I know he won't want to do this forever. Also, my time as a SAHM will end very soon and I will be returning to my day job. I want to get all the cuddles I can get!

365: Week 11

Baby Z's new game is balancing his spoon between his teeth. He thinks it's hilarious! It is amusing, but it's pretty messy as most of the food ends up on the floor. Well, at least he's discovered one of his talents.

Thank you for visiting!


What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday? Or WOYWW is a weekly blog hop hosted by Julia Dunnit at Stamping Ground. Join in and share your creative space, no matter what state it’s in.


Photobucket

9 comments:

HarmonySweetpea said...

Can't wait to see your new STB layout. Of course there is orange in there. Its the one colour I avoid but your layouts always look amazing with it!

Dragon said...

What a cute chap!! Hope the LO goes well
Frankie
xx

Caroline Hallett said...

Ah what a beautiful baby boy - I wouldnt want to miss a minute with him - hope you enjoy the rest of your time at home - and that your scrapbook layout works the way you want Happy WOYWW - Hugs - Caroline xoxo

Bugged Designs said...

I agree with you about the cuddles. I am due back at work soon too, had a lovely snuggle on the sofa the other day with my baby bug who fell asleep on me and I lost about 10 minutes this morning just blowing raspberries on his tummy!

Shazsilverwolf said...

So cute, I can remember my children playing that spoon game too- and the resulting mess, lol. Shaz #122

The Crafty Elf said...

Looking forward to the design team project. Hope we get to see it. Great pictures of your handsome guy as usual. Adorable.

S said...

Will have to check out STB. See you next Wed.

okienurse said...

Very busy and creative workspace again this week. Love the LO in progress. Baby Z is getting cuter and cuter and soon we will be calling him young man. Sorry I am so late making it around but last week was very busy. Thanks for sharing. Vickie #162

Spyder said...

aw he is such a lovely baby! and growing so fast, love your messy, I mean, busy desk! Thanks for the very nice snoop!!
(((Happy Very Late WOYWW Lyn)))

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com