Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Simple and elegant

I'm so in love with this Sale-A-Bration set, Bliss. I always have my faves like Medallion, Artistic Etchings, Crazy for Cupcakes...okay, lots of faves. This year, Stampin' Up! has really outdone themselves with their Sale-A-Bration offerings.

Simple Bday card

The other night, I made a quick and easy card using this set. I ran River Rock cardstock through my Big Shot with the framed tulips embossing folder, sponged the raised impression with Cherry Cobler ink. I stamped the image from the Bliss stamp set in Cherry Cobler and added a jewel to the center. The sentiment is from the All Holidays set, stamped in Basic Black ink on Whisper White. I curled the paper and glued it on.

So fast!

Thanks for visiting.

Photobucket

1 comments:

Heavenly Savings said...

Very Cute!! I’m a new follower Happy Thursday!! I would love for you to stop and take a look at my blog as well! Thanks!
http://heavenlysavings.blogspot.com

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com