Saturday, March 12, 2011

Sushi Night

Last week, we had a sushi night and it was fabulous. For those who don't know, I don't cook. Not at all. My husband does all the cooking in our house. (Happy for me!!) Because he's a chef.

He came home last week with a craving for sushi. Usually, I just pull out the take-out menu and pick up the phone. He pulled out some ingredients from a grocery bag like a rabbit out of a hat.

We made California rolls. I'm guessing making sushi is not very hard because he pulled this off in under 30 minutes...like Rachael Ray.

Sushi night

The ingredients used: sushi rice, imitation crab meat, sockeye salmon, avocado.

Sushi night

Sushi night

All cut up and ready to be devoured! What's your favorite sushi?

Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com