Sunday, April 3, 2011

Oahu Coast

Memories of Hawaii...


Journaling: We were lucky to visit both the North & South shores of Oahu. The waves were massive. We were impressed & in awe of them.

If you have a lot of photos to scrap or, like me, can't pare down to just a few, consider scaling your photos down to 3x2 inches and printing two photos on one 4x6 print. Use your favorite photo-editing program to scale your photos to the desired size.

Supplies:
Patterned paper: Scenic Route
Letter stickers: American Crafts
All other supplies: Stampin' Up! (I was quite happy to use the Island Floral die on a Hawaiian layout!)

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments:

Amie said...

That page turned out amazing. I really need to get back into scrapbooking if only I had the time.

colleen said...

Love it! I just did one of ours at the beach...loading soon :o)

scrapinbabygal said...

Hi. I love putting as many photos as I can on one page as well!! Love the picture placement here!

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com