Sunday, April 17, 2011

Sitting Up

Sketches in Thyme is looking for new design team members and I thought I would throw myself into the mix. This is the sketch that all potential DT members must use to create a new layout.
My take:

Sitting up

I kept this layout pretty simple using a few patterned paper pieces and embellishments. I found a piece of red raffia ribbon in my stash. After seeing so many layouts using twine lately, I decided to tie the ribbon in the same fashion, but a little looser. I glued portions of the ribbon down so that it wouldn't slip off the layout.

The story: At six months, Baby Z mastered sitting up. I took one picture of him without the pillows surrounding him and he was quite proud of himself!

Supplies:
Stickers: Basic Grey
Raffia ribbon: unknown (from my stash)
All other supplies ~ Stampin' Up!

Thanks for looking!

Photobucket

1 comments:

tiffany said...

what a great layout and such a sweet little baby!! have a tough job ahead choosing the new DT. Thanks for joining in the challenge at Sketches In Thyme! =) Tiffany

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com