Monday, May 16, 2011

At the PNE

This month's second challenge at Scrap that Baby! is all about your baby's day out. I chose to create a layout about Baby Z's 1st adventure at the Pacific National Exhibition (PNE) - a Vancouver tradition.


At the PNE

The story: It was a hot August day in Vancouver and a perfect day to go to the PNE. Baby Z was only 4 and a half months old. We played games and ate so much food!

The method: For this layout, I kept it fast and simple. I printed the photos as 3x2's which allowed me to print two photos on one 4x6. I cut them out and laid them onto the cardstock with no particular pattern in mind. On the left side, I added a strip of Certainly Celery seam binding and on the right side, I stamped a repeating tree pattern with the large bushy tree from the Pendant Park set.
I cut out the letters using the Big Shot and a Quickutz alpha die set. Journalling strips were sponged and glued to the layout.

Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out Scrap That Baby! and visit our exciting sponsor!


Scrap that Baby! delivers exciting scrapbooking prompts to encourage you to, well, scrap that baby! There are two challenges a month, along with tips, tutorials and prizes. Play along and get those baby pics scrapped for good.

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com