Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Building blossoms

So, I'm a little late on using the Build a Blossom punch. The Occasions mini has expired.

I needed a bridal shower card last weekend and I needed one fast! I don't have any wedding themed stamps or sentiments, but I sure do have a lot of stamps that would do in a pinch.

The neglected Build a Blossom stamp set and punch made its way onto paper.

Bridal Shower

I used Cherry Cobbler as the base of the card and for the ink; Certainly Celery for the leaves and the ribbon. The patterned paper is a mish-mash of paper stash starting with Newsprint DSP from Stampin' Up! and remnants from Scenic Route.

I love the colors. At first, I thought it might come out Christmasy, but it looks spring-like chic to me.

Thanks for stopping by and looking!

Photobucket

0 comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com